Friday, September 24, 2010

Here I Go

I am starting this blog for a couple of reasons.  For one I'd like to address some of the many questions I receive.  I also encourage readers to submit their thoughts and questions.  Secondly, I'd like to share my experiences as both a teacher and practitioner.  My process is constantly shifting and leading me to new discoveries; some of which I feel are worth sharing.  Lastly, I'd like to offer some exploratory exercises that people can try at home.  After all, the most common question I receive is, "What can I do at home on my own?"  Because of my experiences with different techniques the exercises in this blog will be a synthesis of the various modalities I've studied.  We can call them bite sized movement explorations.  I hope that the busy person can find a few minutes each day to move because a little bit of movement with breath on a regular basis can go a long way.  Go ahead and Explore Movement!



No comments:

Post a Comment